Generating Kyua test result output in JUnit XML format for Jenkins integration?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Sun May 18 03:21:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

At BSDCan 2014, I sat with Julio Merino and helped him get set up with
Jenkins.  Julio then did some hacking on Kyua so that it could generate
JUnit XML output.  Julio then imported this JUnit XML test output in
Jenkins.  If you look at slides 26-27 of Julio's BSDCan presentation:

http://goo.gl/1SCfgv

you can see the Kyua test results appear in the native Jenkins test result
UI.  This is very promising work.  For me, proving that Jenkins and Kyua
could be integrated was worth the entire trip of going to BSDCan.  Thanks
Julio!  It was great to meet you and see you hack!

This is a huge step forward for FreeBSD testing.
--
Craig