Makefiles for skip-level directories?

Julio Merino jmmv at meroh.net
Fri Mar 28 01:49:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM, Peel, Casey <casey.peel at isilon.com> wrote:
[...]
> All that to say: what magic am I missing in the sys/Makefile to have the sys/Kyuafile generated? I've looked and can't find another example in the current tests that have this type of skip-level test layout.

Alan already answered this in his email by clarifying that
kernel-level tests ought to live in src/tests/sys. But, regardless,
replying to this specific question for the record:

The magic to install intermediate Kyuafiles lives in the 'tests'
subdirectory corresponding to where they are installed!  See
src/bin/tests/Makefile, for example.

Cheers