Generating Kyua test result output in JUnit XML format for Jenkins integration?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 4 19:47:56 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Julio Merino <jmmv at freebsd.org> wrote:
> FYI, I have just pushed a much-improved version of the JUnit report
> generation code to GitHub[3]. The new "report-junit" command generates
> XML reports that can be read by Jenkins and they should include all of
> the details also available in all other report types.

Has this made it into the FreeBSD port of Kyua,
or do I need to download and build the sources to get this?

Either way is fine, but I would like to try this out at my work on FreeNAS.

--
Craig