WITH_TESTS=1 make installworld fails to install ATF C tests

Julio Merino julio at meroh.net
Wed Jan 22 23:16:38 UTC 2014

On Jan 20, 2014, at 11:28, Alan Somers <asomers at freebsd.org> wrote:

> I've just reproduced this using a freshly installed image from the
> latest CURRENT snapshot
> (ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/VM-IMAGES/11.0-CURRENT/amd64/20140106/FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-amd64-20140106-r260369.vmdk.xz)
> and a freshly checked out source tree at /usr/src revision 260833.
> WITH_TESTS=1 is the only line in my /etc/src.conf.  This is definitely
> a bug.
>
> So I'll rephrase the question.  Has anybody successfully done
> "WITH_TESTS=1 make installworld" since late November?  If so, what
> revision did you use?

Apologies for the delay in replying to this and other emails. Just came back from vacations :-)

I'm not sure I have seen this specific issue, but I know that the build is broken with the default of WITH_LIB32 and haven't had a chance to fix that yet. Can you try setting WITHOUT_LIB32 in src.conf and seeing if that helps?