Fixing installation of Kyuafiles

Julio Merino julio at meroh.net
Thu Jan 9 23:34:13 UTC 2014

Hello,

The bin/sh and bin/test tests are broken because they cannot be run as root,
yet the testing machines are currently running stuff as root.  This is easy
to fix by adding a require_user="unprivileged" property to the tests.

I was going to fix this by adding manually-crafted Kyuafile files that do
the above in bin/sh/tests/ and bin/test/tests/ and setting KYUAFILE=yes in
the corresponding Makefile files... but unfortunately that does not work
with NO_CLEAN builds.

The problem is that bsd.test.mk generates Kyuafile files in the obj directory
and setting KYUAFILE=yes means that make will _still_ see the Kyuafile in the
obj directory and not the one that just appeared in src.

Does the attached patch seem reasonable to prevent this in the future?

The patch does not fix current build trees with NO_CLEAN, but because
WITH_TESTS is not yet the default I don't think it's a big deal.

Thank you.