Best place to learn how to write tests which work under kyua?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at freebsd.org
Thu Aug 7 19:24:00 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Julio Merino <jmmv at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> The authoritative documentation is in the manual pages, but that's
> more of a reference manual than an introduction. Introductory text and
> assorted articles should either be in the project's wiki or linked
> from it.

Is there a way to make the kyua project wiki page on github appear
near the top search results when doing a web search of "kyua"?
If you have control of the other web page content, over time, I would
recommend deleting the
other content and replacing with "Content moved to
http://github.com/jmmv/kyua/wiki".

--
Craig