Make a perfect mark,increase your goods value

Rex Hang ktzdhmark at 163.com
Tue Sep 3 09:17:02 UTC 2013

To whom it may concern,

I would like to introduce myself as the sales manager of Kuntai Marking Machine. I am going to assist you in every manner from now on.

As you may know,kuntai marker.has long been known for quality marking machine , excellent service and attention to detail.

To make sure that customer needs are being met, sales manager like me are continually updated and trained on new products that can help you

We are committed to giving you the kind of service that you need and expect.

Kuntai laser marking machine have just newly designed three products that you‘ve been asking for and are very of high demands after 3 months trial testing in Europe.

Hope to have your kind feedback soon.

Rex Hang

Sales Manager

ktzdh.com