YOU HAVE (800.000.00 Pounds) FOR CLAIM

SWISS LOTTO lottowinners at swisslotto.ch
Mon May 12 22:20:38 UTC 2008

SWISS LOTTO INTL. PROMOTION.
https://www.swisslotto.ch

Attention: Winner

CONGRATULATIONS!!!..YOU HAVE WON (£800.000.00 Pounds) GBP

This is to inform you that your email Address has been selected for this year winners of(£800.000.00 Pounds) from SWISS LOTTO INTL. PROMOTION LOTTERY PROGRAM ..... https://www.swisslotto.ch

Being you or your company's email address,is attached to file number EML.26EPG/0012-5526/0905.1/6/27/39/47-1-8 which falls into our European booklet.

For further processing of the claim of your winning prize, you are to contact our Europe fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

SWISS LOTTO EUROPE PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT

MR.GARVIN SMITH
BY EMAIL: swissclaims.center at europe.com

NOTE: Please do not reply back to this email address message sent to you. If you have questions or wish to continue with this SWISS LOTTO INTL. PROMOTION, see the instructed contact email address for all Europe winners for the year.

This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind with the intension to sensitize the public. This promotion is to enhance the standard of living and to help eradicate poverty around the world.

MRS. SUSAN ANDERSON
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS