TK ports having trouble finding X headers

Niclas Zeising zeising at freebsd.org
Wed May 22 22:56:06 UTC 2013

Hi!
While running exp-runs to prepare for updating xorg ports, I discovered
that a lot of tk ports have trouble finding X headers in
/usr/local/include.  Adding CPPFLAGS+=-I${LOCALBASE}/include seem to help.
The ports so far are
x11-toolkits/tix
x11-toolkits/tktreectrl
x11-toolkits/tktable
graphics/togl
x11/tkXwin
I don't know if this is an error in the build of these ports, or an
error in the build of tk86.  I can also reproduce this in a regular
ports tree, without any xorg patches.  This seem related to making
tcl/tk 8.6 the default, since I can't reproduce it if I change
bsd.tcl.mk to use tcl/tk 8.5 as the default version.
One example of a log can be found here:
http://pkgdev.miwibox.org/pkg/91i386-exp-run-xorg/latest/logs/errors/tix-8.4.3_1.log
.  The other ports have similar errors.
I just thought you should know about this.  I'm sorry to disturb if you
all already know, and are working on a fix.
Regards!
--
Niclas Zeising