Announcing bsdconfig(8) preliminary

Ron McDowell rcm at fuzzwad.org
Sat Feb 11 03:21:38 UTC 2012

On 2/10/12 8:35 PM, Devin Teske wrote:
> [...]

tzsetup(8) is already installed in base...I haven't looked at tzdialog,
does it do more than tzsetup? If so, then tzdialog needs to be included
here like we've done with host-setup in 120.networking.

> Aside, I have a question about the INDEX file...
>
> Does the exit status of the program-to-be-executed matter in any way to bsdconfig?

Not yet, but it could and probably should...if nothing else, we should
at least pass the exit code back up the line.

--
Ron McDowell
San Antonio TX