BSDInstall: merging to HEAD

Nathan Whitehorn nwhitehorn at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 19 23:22:00 UTC 2011

On 01/17/11 04:42, Marius Nünnerich wrote:

>>> Clean new virtualbox on FreeBSD host.
>>>
>>> Install ->    German ISO-8859-1 ->    "vbox" ->    Guided ->    ad0 ->    Partition
>>> ->    "You have canceled an installation step"
>>>
>>> Actually I didn't cancel anything :)
>> That is fixed now. Thanks for the report!

I have uploaded a new test ISO with this fix and several other
suggestions from Jaako Heinonen to
http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/bsdinstall-i386-20110118.iso.bz2.
There is also a powerpc ISO for interested parties at
http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/bsdinstall-powerpc-20110116.iso.bz2.
-Nathan