documentation work

Randi Harper randi at freebsd.org
Mon Jun 28 03:44:45 UTC 2010

Another thing that needs to get done is a refresh of the
documentation. As the man page says, there's a good deal of variables
that aren't documented. Getting a list of them is easy - they are in
sysinstall.h. If someone is looking for a way to get more familiar
with sysinstall code, researching and documenting these missing
variables would be an easy task.

I know working on documentation may not seem all that glamorous if
you're looking to write code. If no one else wants to step up and
offer, I'll work on it, but I know we've got some new people around
that are looking for something to do. :)

-- randi