FreeBSD 8.x install CD/DVD issue

Randi Harper randi at freebsd.org
Tue Jul 13 23:33:01 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, when using USB media, this is sometimes required. The
media was detected *after* sysinstall started (yeah, I know, it's kind
of weird), so the rescan devices is required. This isn't optimal, and
we're still working on a solution for this outside of the planned geom
work being done.

-- randi