Update Your Optuszoo Account.!

Optus Administration Limited. admini at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 21 16:38:36 PST 2008

   [1]Optuszoo Home Page

Dear Optuszoo Internet Customers,

   For optimal interaction with the Optuszoo Web site, we recommend that
   you enable JavaScript.

   For optimal viewing of the Optuszoo Web site, we recommend that you
   enable CSS.
   For your security, we have temporarily prevented access to your
   account. Optuszoo safeguards your account when there is a possibility
   that someone other than you is signing on. You may be getting this
   message because you are signing on from a different location or
   device. If this is the case, your access may be restored when you
   return to your normal sign on method.

   For immediate access, you are required to follow the link below to
   secure your personal account informations?

          [2]Please Click Here To Start The Confirmation Process

   iia Family Friendly ISP
   © 2008 Optus Administration Pty Limited