sun4v status

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Sat Aug 30 08:27:06 UTC 2008

I'm trying to get up to speed with sun4v.  Some questions:
1) Is there a more recent snapshot than 7.0-20061112-SNAP-sun4v-disc1.iso
2) Other than the pmap issues (missing TLB shootdowns) what are the
   critical issues that need to be addressed?
3) What state is the virtual network driver in?  I've seen several
   suggestions that it was being worked on but can't find it in the
   CVS repo.

The virtual network driver is a critical issue for me because I don't
have a T2000 or T5xxx that I can dedicate to FreeBSD.

--
Peter Jeremy