Looking for Your WebSite

Clifton Crawley sites at mobilemagnet.co
Wed Oct 12 20:21:33 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Clifton Crawley.  I work from in Houston, TX and am a
web developer by trade.  I was wondering if you might like to have
a low-cost custom "mobile" website made for your business.  I can
have a basic 5-page site ready for you to inspect in less than 72 hours.

You may be wondering why you would even need a mobile website.
The simple answer is that mobile internet browsing is expected to
actually  surpass regular PC internet browsing.  It hasn't happened
yet, but it is real close.  Google and Bing even have new search
engines exclusively for mobile and tablet users.  And, if you
don't have a mobile-optimized website, you are not being found by
your potential customers.

Besides,  have you seen what your regular website looks like to a
mobile user?  Check it out at
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=4918&A=3&L=2&F=T (This
doesn't
work for each site, but it's a good judgment.)

I can set up a high-quality mobile for you and even optimize it for
mobile search engines.  This will enable you to start capturing
your share of the mobile traffic that is looking for sites in your
industry with their cell phones and tablets.  I pride myself on
doing quality work for a very reasonable price.  In fact, I can get
everything set up for you for just $497.

Why not take a look at some sample sites: (for mobile phone viewing
only)
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=4918&A=3&L=3&F=T
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=4918&A=3&L=4&F=T
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=4918&A=3&L=5&F=T
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=4918&A=3&L=6&F=T
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=4918&A=3&L=7&F=T

You may notice how the mobile sites I build are specifically
designed for mobile phones and tablets.  This provides a better
user experience.

If you want to learn more, just give me a call or email me and I
can get you set up. So, if you decide you can benefit from a
mobile-optimized site, it will only be $497 to set it up (50%
deposit due before I begin) and just $14 per month if you need
hosting.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Clifton Crawley
(281) 305-2000
Sites at MobileMagnet.co

P.S. I also develop standard websites (starting at $997) and
native iPhone/Android mobile applications.  If your could benefit,
or would like more info on how I can implement them for you,
please let me know.

If you would like me to stop sending you emails, please click here: