Problem building world (amd64) this morning

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 10 15:28:24 UTC 2015

On 10 Apr 2015, at 17:17, Daniel Braniss <danny at cs.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> I am having the same problem!
> 	make[4]: exec(--localize-symbol) failed (No such file or directory)
> and it’s because OBJCOPY is not defined,
> older stuff shows  objcopy …, and now it’s ${OBJCOPY}

I've seen a few reports of this now, and it is probably caused by my MFC
of r280980, but I have not been able to reproduce it.  How are you
building world, and what are the contents of your make.conf and
src.conf?  Are there any other special settings in your environment that
influence the build?

-Dimitry