Source upgrade from 9-stable to 10-stable

Tuomo Latto djv at iki.fi
Sun May 11 12:04:16 UTC 2014

I don't think I've seen any explicit instructions for a source upgrade
(i.e. buildworld/installworld) from 9-stable to 10-stable.

Considering it is both another major version and a different compiler,
are there any obvious or non-obvious gotchas I should be watching out for?
Even all the stupid mistakes to avoid are welcome answers.
I don't want make those either.

BTW, no COMPAT_FREEBSD8 or COMPAT_FREEBSD9? Really?

--
Tuomo

---