php5.4 e roundcube

Reko Turja reko.turja at liukuma.net
Mon Jun 16 11:52:08 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Nenhum_de_Nos

> anyone uses them together ?
>
> I always get this:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in
> /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/bootstrap.php on line 47

I'm using latest roundcube from ports with php 5.4 without problems. I'm running php in cgi mode though instead from inside Apache.

Based on php manuals, filter_var() should be there from 5.2 onwards;

(PHP 5 >= 5.2.0)
filter_var — Filters a variable with a specified filter.

Maybe check your .htaccess in that directory in addition of the rights set up for it in Apache conf?

-Reko