building an 8.4-STABLE i386 poudriere jail on an 10.0-STABLE amd64 host

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 29 17:14:19 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 10:06:58AM -0700, Don Lewis wrote:
> Now how do I fix this for poudriere since it wants to do a clean
> checkout of src from svn every time I run it to create the jail?

'poudriere jail' accepts a '-P <patch>' flag, which will patch the src/
tree before the build.  If you are able to generate a diff with your
fix, you can drop that patch in the poudriere.d directory, and use
'poudriere jail -P ./my.diff [...]'.

Glen