Any news about "msk0 watchdog timeout" regression in 10-RELEASE?

jason-freebsd-stable at shalott.net jason-freebsd-stable at shalott.net
Tue Apr 1 20:48:43 UTC 2014

>> Has anyone else made any progress on this issue yet?

> A solution was committed and some reports of both success and failure
> where submitted [1,2]. (I myself switched to another network card and
> did not test the fix as of yet).

I did try upgrading sys/dev/msk to r261577; it didn't help.

I also tried downgrading sys/dev/msk back to the version from 9.0-RELEASE;
also didn't help.  I looked at trying to downgrade the relevant portions
of sys/dev/mii back to that same version as well, but clang choked on it,
and I didn't have time to dig in any further.

  -Jason