umcs (4-Port-USB-serial) triggering way too much ehci IRQs

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 17 19:08:53 UTC 2013

Hello, Harald.
You wrote 17 сентября 2013 г., 21:43:17:

HS> Is that worth a try?
HS> http://www.asix.com.tw/FrootAttach/driver/MCS7840_7820_FreeBSD_driver_v1.1.zip
  Nope. I've started from this driver, and it even doesn't support BREAK
 signal (it is was first reason why I start to write new one -- I needed
 BREAK to enter kernel debugger).

HS> At least, it seems to be possible to enable RS485-mode :-) :-)
  I could easily add RS485 mode, BUT! FreeBSD doesn;'t have any userland API
 for it, and the same is true for higher and non-standard baud rates.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>