ixgbe/ix sysctl missing in FreeBSD 9.2

Rumen Telbizov telbizov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 22:41:28 UTC 2013

Thanks Jack,

The switch/lacp is where I was shifting my focus to. Unfortunately it's a
remote site and it'll take some time before I can take it out of the
picture so I figured I might ask you first ;)

I'll report back here when I have more information.
Thanks for your feedback. Highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Rumen Telbizov