Several ports won't build FreeBSD 10 beta 3 with new xorg

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 07:52:54 UTC 2013

Seniae: Thanks, but in my case xserver dies with 'no screens found'
message no matter what I change in xorg.conf. So I installed HAL and
xserver boots at least.

Okay, I shall try once again to reinstall (using portmaster) xorg. Let
me see what happens.

Can you share your /etc/X11/xorg.conf and /etc/rc.conf and
/boot/loader.conf to have a reference? Thanks!