Strange reboot since 9.1

Service Info service.info at institutoptique.fr
Wed Mar 6 13:58:19 UTC 2013

Hi Marin,
i don't use ZFS on this system, only UFS2+J :)
My LDAP servers reboots more often when i compile a program (yesterday
when i compile samba36), i think it's when server it's charged (my
monitoring server uses 750 NRPE sensors + MRTG under 50 switches every
time and SNORT
But the CPU isn't very used, like memory:

CPU:  8.4% user,  0.0% nice,  0.6% system,  0.0% interrupt, 91.0% idle
Mem: 709M Active, 606M Inact, 885M Wired, 92M Cache, 826M Buf, 5599M
Free

--
Cordialement,

Loïc BLOT