FreeBSD 10.0-RC3 Now Available

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Fri Dec 27 15:25:57 UTC 2013

> The third RC build of the 10.0-RELEASE release cycle is now available

Nice :-)
Has someone checked src/ + ports/ has been re-made a seamless
functional combination for named/bind ?  There were various loose
ends earlier (paths, defaults etc), after removal from src/.

I'm asking as I think I will not be able to catch up in time to
look & check before release, ( I'm at RC2 & downloading RC3 images
& rebuilding my svn tree that got corrupt, before I'll svn export
& make kernel & world & cd /usr/ports/dns/bind9* ; make install )

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Interleave replies below like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".