Problem reading vitals from Gigabyte H77-DH3H

Derek Kulinski takeda at takeda.tk
Sat Oct 20 08:08:21 UTC 2012

Hello Andriy,

Saturday, October 20, 2012, 12:37:19 AM, you wrote:

> Does your device.hints file has hints for it(4)?

Yes, I did a full install with mergemaster etc.

>   What are they?

hint.it.0.at="isa"
hint.it.0.port="0x290"
hint.it.1.at="isa"
hint.it.1.port="0xc00"
hint.it.2.at="isa"
hint.it.2.port="0xd00"

> Could you please also fetch sysutils/superiotool port from here
> https://redports.org/browser/avg/sysutils/superiotool, replace what you have
> under /usr/ports, install the port and then run 'superiotool -d' command?

No luck:
[chinatsu]:/tank/junk/ports/sysutils/superiotool# superiotool -d
superiotool r4.0-2827-g1a00cf0
No Super I/O found

--
Best regards,
 Derek                            mailto:takeda at takeda.tk

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.