Some new hardware with 9.1 does not reboot easily

Patrick Lamaiziere patfbsd at davenulle.org
Thu Nov 29 08:41:47 UTC 2012

Le Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:19:07 +0200,
Andriy Gapon <avg at FreeBSD.org> a écrit :

Hello,

> on 26/11/2012 12:10 Patrick Lamaiziere said the following:
> > As far I can see it fails because there is no getnewvnode_reserve()
> > / get_newvnode_drop_reserve() in 9.1.
>
> The patch is for stable/9.

Ok, thanks.

I've made a new diff because Willem's patch does not apply
on 9.STABLE (fails on opensolaris_lookup.c) :

This one is for 9-stable rev 243569:
http://user.lamaiziere.net/patrick/9-STABLE-r243569-patch-zfs-reboot

It solves the reboot problem on my server. I'm testing it on my
workstation with few "poudriere bulk". It looks to work.

Thanks, regards.