[stable-9] Touchpad mouse stopped working

A.J. "Fonz" van Werven fonz at skysmurf.nl
Thu May 17 16:58:13 UTC 2012

Tom Evans wrote:

> Did you mean the mouse doesn't move in xorg, or on the console? If in
> xorg, have you seen this thread on x11@?

First: thanks to everyone for their input.

Second: to answer your question, the problem occurs both in X and on the
console (with or without X running), both with or without a USB mouse
plugged in. When plugged in, the USB mouse works just fine in any case.

I've followed the suggestion of rebuilding x11-drivers/xf86-input-mouse,
but it doesn't make a difference and I'm inclined to say the problem is
most likely not X-related.

Fonz

--
Obsig: developing a new sig