Request for flowtable testers and actionable feedback RE: flowtable usable or not

Tom Evans tevans.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:15:34 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM, H <hm at hm.net.br> wrote:
> If you are curious about something, ask, right away ... clear and straight

I'm curious about when you will stop trolling one of the last few fora
on the internet where the SNR is actually high. This topic is
discussing how users can help Kip can make flowtables more
acceptable/without strange side-effects. If you're not discussing
that, please don't discuss other things*. Start a new thread if you
want to discuss the state of ports, whether you can't install KDE, ad
infinitum.

Cheers

Tom

* I'm well aware that I'm doing that also. I'm sorry.