flowtable usable or not

H hm at hm.net.br
Sat Mar 3 15:33:08 UTC 2012

Bas Smeelen wrote:
> />/ away. Binary packages are a big time saver and are more efficient. It
> />/ should be easy for FreeBSD to make it easy to install the most recent
> />/ versions of all binary packages, its beyond belief they cannot pull
> />/ off such a simple ans straight forward, and basic part of any OS.  /

come on, you really think I need lecturing about how to read threads?

and I did not misquoted nothing, you are trying to save your ass here :)

in the above excerpt _YOU_ are talking about packages and how easy it is
... and this "cannot pull off" thing ...

then you tell us today that ports is the best ever happened to you

> Ports is the best thing happening to me after going through al the apt
and other stuff

but look my friend, either way, you're confirming this thread, as long
as conflicts are in place, something needs improvement

//*
the following comment is not related to any living person, only a quote
with personal note
:)
please lord forgive them, they don't know what they are doing (or
talking about) ....
*//