flowtable usable or not

H hm at hm.net.br
Sat Mar 3 08:56:31 UTC 2012

Andriy Gapon wrote:
> on 03/03/2012 08:44 H said the following:
>> let's face some reality.
> Let's do that.
>
>> Forever installing FreeBSD Desktop, either KDE or Gnome, was a nightmare
>> process, or better, to make it appear on screen was a nightmare.
> This has not been my experience (reality).

of course not!

but you do not count as well other developers and insiders do not, this
kind of people we have a lot, BTW very capable people, if not the best ...

but it depends on the angle of view and the question to be answered ...

why we do not have more desktops out, why normal technicians and
administrator do prefer Linux or Windows Workstations/server?

because we do not attract them, it is to hard for them to find their way
through

so it is their eyes we have to look with