[CFT] modular kernel config

Fri Mar 2 09:09:46 UTC 2012

Quoting Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw at zxy.spb.ru> (from Thu, 1 Mar 2012
18:58:34 +0400):

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 02:35:37PM +0100, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>
>> You can download from
>>    http://www.Leidinger.net/FreeBSD/current-patches/
>> The files are
>>    - i386_SMALL
>>    - i386_SMALL_loader.conf
>>    - amd64_SMALL
>>    - amd64_SMALL_loader.conf
>
> Where SCSI disk/etc?

CAM and ATA are loaded as modules in the loader.conf (except for two
SCSI controllers, which are not available as modules). I may have
missed to load a module, or I may not load in the correct order (which
would be a bug of missing/wrong dependencies in some modules). I'm
investigating a corresponding report with error messages.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
If you analyse anything, you destroy it.
		-- Arthur Miller