STABLE/9 SMP ACPI suspend/resume - video mode not being restored

Mitsuru IWASAKI iwasaki at jp.FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 23 17:25:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

> FWIW, Xorg suspend/resume via the "switch to VTY before suspending"
> hack works on this Thinkpad T60. It's not optimal but hey, it _does_
> work. :)

Your T60 has a Radeon graphic adapter, right?
Could you try the radeon suspend/resume patch and kldload radeon.ko
before suspending?

http://people.freebsd.org/~iwasaki/acpi/drm-radeon_suspend-20120623.diff

Thanks