Kernel modules are broken after updating to the latest FreeBSD9-STABLE

Olav Gjerde olavgg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:15:39 UTC 2012

No I didn't miss the buildkernel/installkernel steps :)

I've tried everything from deleting /usr/obj /usr/src, csup'ing a new
source to make build/kernel/world without -j

I see with uname -a that the kernel date is in february (last time
updated this server). Why doesn't it update to june? /boot/kernel is
created in june. Is it something wrong with my source files? Should I
try updating with cvsup instead of csup?