mpt: Unable to memory map registers

John Baldwin jhb at freebsd.org
Wed Jun 13 15:17:55 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:57:34 pm Andrey Zonov wrote:
> On 6/13/12 12:51 AM, John Baldwin wrote:
> > On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:53:09 pm Andrey Zonov wrote:
> >> On 6/12/12 10:06 PM, John Baldwin wrote:
> >>>
> >> [snip]
> > can
> >>>

> >> New dmesg is in attach.
> >
> > Sheesh, found another bug (wasn't masking 'front' properly).
> >
> > Try updated patch (same URL).
> >

> Great!  It works!

Excellent.  I've committed the 2 bugs needed to fix your box.  However,
there is another bug that this exposed that I'd like you to test.  Can you
update to the latest HEAD, apply the updated pcib_debug.patch, and boot
with 'hw.pci.pcib_clear=1' set from the loader?  That should exercise the
bug I'm worried about and see if my fixes for that (recursively growing
windows) works correctly.

--
John Baldwin