em interfaces supermicro X9SCM-F board

Sebastian Stach sebsta at t-online.de
Tue Jun 5 19:31:22 UTC 2012

The AMI.BAT you have already updates the BIOS and the Intel ME. I'm still in contact with
the support but they told me that this fixes the issue most people are having. On my board
one of the two nics is still hanging under heavy load. I hope that they will come up with
a solution to this.

Sebastian Stach