Support for Intel 82599ES?

Rick Miller vmiller at hostileadmin.com
Fri Jun 1 17:45:14 UTC 2012

Thanks, Michael!

I took a look at the manpage and it does appear that it is supported
by the bge driver.  It also states that the 572x controller is also
supported, but I heard a rumor stating that the BCM5720 in particular
did not work even though the manpage indicates it is supported.  I was
unable to verify this, but that's why I was asking for clarification.

I will assume it works at this point.

--
Take care
Rick Miller