mpd5 server questions

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Tue Jul 31 20:49:05 UTC 2012

On 7/31/2012 2:10 PM, Denis Granato wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm from Brazil, and it is my first email on this list (sry about my
> english)
>
> I'm trying to configure a mpd5 server (pptp) in a FreeBSD 9,1 i386
>
> Anyone here has a configuration sample (mpd.conf, mpd.links, etc) to help

Hi,
	 Look at /usr/local/etc/mpd5/mpd.conf.sample. A complete config with
comments is in there...

There is also a lot of discussion on the sourceforge list.  Much of it
is in Russian, but its easy to follow along (and even participate) using
google translate.

	---Mike

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400