kernel: panic: softdep_sync_buf: Unknown type jnewblk

António Trindade antonio.trindade at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 14:32:04 UTC 2012

Hi.

I'm pretty sure this will be considered almost as spam, but I reactivated SU+J a day and half ago and it still did not panic.
However, I also activated dumpdev, so I'll be prepared to provide additional information in case of a panic.

Cumprimentos/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
António Trindade
Antonio <dot> Trindade <at> gmail.com

Sítios pessoais:
Galeria Fotográfica: http://trindade.myphotos.cc/fotos/