Odd reboot problems with 9.0-RELEASE i386

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jan 20 17:23:46 UTC 2012

on 20/01/2012 17:49 Dwayne MacKinnon said the following:
> I'll keep that in mind. For the time being, there's no problem with running
> the slightly modified GENERIC. It's just that I've been running FreeBSD since
> the 4.X days, and I've gotten into the habit of creating a stripped-down
> kernel for my boxes.

I think that it probably could be easier for you and for those reviewing your
kernel config if you 'include'-d GENERIC into your kernel config and then used
device/nodevice, options/nooptions, etc to make your customizations.

Just a thought.

--
Andriy Gapon