Fighting with vnet / jails epair and so on

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Thu Jan 19 23:08:37 UTC 2012

On 19. Jan 2012, at 22:33 , Philipp Huebner wrote:

> On 19/01/12 18:22, Denny Schierz wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> Am 18.01.2012 um 23:21 schrieb Philipp Huebner:
>>>
>>> I use 9.0.0 release for host and jail and a generic kernel with
>>> OPTIONS VIMAGE being the only change/addition. No problem.
>>
>> so, how looks your rc.conf config ? Do you use vimage the tool? I
>> can't use vimage (as I know) on sparc64.

> I do not use (and never have) the vimage commandline tool.

Are you sure you (reading and posting here, plural, in general) sure, that
you don't want to read up on freebsd-jail and give the framework a try which
might make your life easier...

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jail/2011-July/thread.html#1568

I am sure Jamie would like feedback and now that 9.0 is done get review
and get it in...

/bz

   It does not matter how good you are. It matters what good you do!