devd based AUTOMOUNTER

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:28:00 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:36 PM, vermaden <vermaden at interia.pl> wrote:
>> Have you read the Porter's Handbook
>> (http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook)?
>> It tells you how to make a good port,
>> how to test it (though I don't think
>> it has anything on redports, yet), and
>> how to submit it.
>
> I have tried both developers and porters handbooks
> but havent found info what to do to 'commit' this
> as a port, should I just submit a PR?

3.6 Submitting the New Port
You submit the port to he ports team and, after review by a ports
committer, the port will be added. The cited section describes exactly
how to go about it. Be sure that it passes portlint(1) before you
submit.

Thanks for you work on this. I'm looking forward to seeing it as a port.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com