portupgrade problem after upgrading to 9.1-(PRE)RELEASE

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Thu Dec 20 12:40:44 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Bas Smeelen <b.smeelen at ose.nl> wrote:
> I use poudriere to build packages for 9.1-RELEASE i386 and make them
> available on
> http://dd.ose.nl/91i386-default

Thank you Bas :-) I am using AMD64 :-) Anyway I was wondering if
freebsd-stable repository works as a binary store for a current port
tree (or its up to date snapshot).

It would be great to have debian's "apt-get" functionality in FreeBSD :-)

I also was wondering why on RC portupgrade was working fine, while on
a release it failed. I know there are no packages yet and no release,
but it should fall back into the repository it was using for RC,
shouldn't it? :-)

Best regards :-)
Tomek