Will we get a RELEASE-9.1 for Christmas?

Brett Glass brett at lariat.net
Tue Dec 11 20:39:08 UTC 2012

At 09:32 AM 12/11/2012, Rainer Duffner wrote:

>For the future, I also suggest not to make a timeline or a public
>schedule at all.

Less communication rather than more? I would not be in favor of this.
YMMV, but it seems to me that this is more the way of large, secretive
corporations like Apple than it is of a collaborative open source project.
And it is important to have targets.

Transparency is vital. I do not mind justified schedule slippages,
so long as I can track progress and plan appropriately. It is when I
(and everyone else) are in the dark that things get difficult.

--Brett Glass