Will we get a RELEASE-9.1 for Christmas?

Brett Glass brett at lariat.net
Mon Dec 10 23:53:00 UTC 2012

At 04:29 PM 12/10/2012, Adrian Chadd wrote:

>There's politics in every organisation. There are ego clashes in every
>organisation. Sometimes you'll fit in, sometimes you won't. If you
>feel there are issues, find people inside the community who you do get
>along well with and talk with them about it.
>
>It sucks, yes. I'm one of those "shut up and code already" types and I
>deal badly with politics.

Me, too. That's why I have been contributing code quietly through others
rather than putting myself out in the front lines.

In any event -- back to the original topic -- there should indeed be better
communications between the Release Engineering team and the community.
The time it takes to post updates -- especially as it gets close to release
time -- would be recovered many times over because folks like me wouldn't
have any need to e-mail regarding status and projected schedules. ;-)

--Brett Glass