Will we get a RELEASE-9.1 for Christmas?

Paul Schenkeveld freebsd at psconsult.nl
Mon Dec 10 09:39:38 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:14:13AM +0100, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> Clue to a quick check with CVS is/was
> 	grep RELENG_9_1_0_RELEASE /usr/cvs/src/Makefile,v
> 	grep RELEASE_9_1_0 /usr/cvs/ports/Makefile,v
> but as CVS is about to disappear, what's a quick check for svn ?

Some time before the turn of the millennium I wrote this little script
that updates a local list of FreeBSD/sendmail/bind versions every night.
I recently adapted it for svn.  It's just a hack but works for me, use
it as you please:

    http://www.psconsult.nl/pub/FB/fb_releases

It expects the svn repository to be file:///FreeBSD/svn/base and writes
a file called /FreeBSD/rel.

Kind regards,

Paul Schenkeveld