Will we get a RELEASE-9.1 for Christmas?

Brett Glass brett at lariat.net
Sun Dec 9 20:31:16 UTC 2012

At 07:42 AM 12/9/2012, Dimitry Andric wrote:

>It has nothing to do with clang; it is not the default compiler for 9.1,
>and will never be for the 9.x series.  Using it to compile your system
>(or ports) is entirely optional.

I am actually eagerly awaiting a completely "un-GNUed" toolchain. But I am
glad that this is not the holdup. I just need to plan my time so that I get
a vacation SOMETIME this season and also keep my commitments. Alas, there
have been no updates to the projected schedule or to the "To Do" list to
help me out.

--Brett Glass