Will we get a RELEASE-9.1 for Christmas?

Alfred Perlstein bright at mu.org
Sun Dec 9 19:44:36 UTC 2012

My prediction is 9.1 will be released the last day of Hanukkah and I will tell you why:

When I was a kid sometimes I would ask my patients to give me one big gift for Hanukkah instead of a small present each day. This would mean I would have to wait until the final day though.

My assumption is that my Jewish mother has told re@ & core@ of this preference and they are just setting up to surprise the members of the tribe with one big gift.

So everyone please hold onto your dreidels!

Sent from my iPhone