9.1-RC3 LiveCD missing features

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Fri Dec 7 22:20:01 UTC 2012

Hello :-)

I have tried to chceck for badblocks on my / but I did not find badblocks
program on LiveCD and there is no option to install it. This is very useful
utility, please add it as part of LiveCD :-)

Also there is a problem with DHCP based workstations using LiveCD -although
interface gets configured it is impossible to update /etc/resolv.conf (by
dhclient and by hand) and so this workstation pretty useless for IPv4 (is
it more usable on IPv6?). Please update :-)

Thank you :-)
Tomek